Asia Risk Congress
November 15 - November 19
The Asia Risk Congress addresses the latest risk management strategies, financial innovations, regulatory developments and tech advances.
The Asia Risk Congress covers topics such as:
- Future of risk technology and risk analytics
- Strengthening financial market resilience through cross-border regulatory cooperation
- Unstructured data, AI and risk
- Mitigating cloud computing risk with effective third party management
- Current and future state of margin collateralisation
- Latest development and trends in the centrally-cleared derivatives market
- Navigating the new margin requirements
- Automation – the key for collateral management
- Key investment strategies for the future
- Effective investment strategies to balance risk and returns in volatile markets
The Asia Risk Congress brings together senior professionals from major regional and global financial institutions and regulators.
The Asia Risk Congress will be held on 15-19 Nov 2021.