Director of Sales is responsible for playing a key role in the success of the SureStep APAC. Director of Sales is the one who plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue for GRC, Cloud, and AI line of business. The incumbent will be required to devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets while mapping potential customers and generating leads for the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Duties and Operation
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of GRC, Cloud Technologies, and AI as a concept, Its positioning within a client, goals, objectives
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the consulting industry offerings and build and maintain business relationships with market leaders, business contacts, and current clients to yield references, referrals, and revenue (including utilizing public speaking or publications).
- Business and Practice Development
- Maximize overall sales margin for license sales
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Map potential customers and generate leads. “Hunter” and “Closer” mentality, tenacity, and resilience to generating new opportunities for the organization is essential
- Partner with Managing Director on growth strategies for the practice/service line in the local area, including the financial planning and analysis.
- Report to their Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
Vendor Management and Operation
- Relationship management with GRC, Cloud, and AI Vendors (IBM, AWS, OneTrust). Building combined go-to-market strategy (account planning) with vendors.
- Management and execution of Marketing campaigns including vendor co-marketing campaigns, CRM management, pipeline management, and reporting.
- Work on operational tasks – Prepare draft proposals, submit records with vendors for rebates, build relationships with direct vendor sellers etc.
Lead and Deal Generation, Marketing
- Marketing – Provide customer success stories, case studies, whitepapers, website input.
- Present our company to potential clients
- Participation in marketing events and related sales functions as required
- Lead generation, organization of (pre-) sales meetings, demos, and related documents such as proposals, professional service agreements… etc.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Understanding of Government tender process
- Customer relationship management with the accounts assigned and acquired at C- Level
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Identify client needs within GRC, Cloud, AI and Security domain and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize and bundle product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
SKILLS/ PERSONALITY TRAITS/ DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven “Hunter” and “Closer” mentality
- Proven knowledge of Value Selling Method
- Proven history of lead generation and progression/ Cold calls
- Proven history of public speeches and panel discussions
- Proven history of participation and preparation of tenders including public tenders
- Understanding of Licence selling business
- Proven Experience as a Software seller
- Business Acumen (software profitability)
- Large Network
- LinkedIn Influencer
- Proven knowledge of IBM OpenPages/ServiceNow/ IBM Cloud/ AWS Cloud/ Watson
- Interpersonal skills – excellent oral, verbal, written, presentation, public speaking & instructional skills
- Excellent leadership & organizational skills
- Strong delegation and information sharing skills
- Enthusiasm, high motivation, resilient and initiative skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Team player
- Proven results-driven orientation
- Proven records of C-Level negotiations
- Local PR or Citizen