The Enterprise Data Management Lead is a key management role responsible for managing the implementation and rollout of the Enterprise Data Management function at Valley National Bank. Responsibilities will include gathering requirements, planning and establishing the data governance program, and managing configuration of Data Management technologies such as Informatica MDM, Data Quality (IDQ), EDC and Axon, among others.
- Responsible for implementation and business collaboration as related to data management and data governance.
- Define enterprise data policies and practices such as Data Quality and Data Governance Standards.
- Responsible for the Informatica Data Management platform (Axon, EDC, MDM and IDQ).
- Evaluate and recommend platform and technology solutions.
- Ensure up-to-date data governance reporting metrics.
- Actively manage the data governance program, interfacing with data stewards, designing workflows and establishing enterprise-wide participation.
- Manage Informatica platform configuration and ensures entitlements and compliance; implements and enforces security / standards, regulations and best practices governing company policies.
- Manage design of Informatica platform.
- Manage development and deployment of new components and configurations.
- Drive design review sessions and development of IDQ mappings, EDC lineage and Axon business glossary.
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Technology or Mathematics related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in data management within the Banking or Financial Services sector.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working with Informatica products (IDQ, EDC, MDM or Axon).
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Strong knowledge of Master Data Management.
- Strong knowledge of Data Governance.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts.
- Strong SQL expertise.
- Understanding of formal change control, incident management and defect management disciplines.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support for large corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud -based infrastructure.
- Experience coordinating and leading multiple support teams.
- Experience leading standard SDLC processes and change control disciplines.
- Experience with version control, job scheduling and configuration management tools.
- Experience writing scripts in one or more language (ex: PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripting, Python, Perl, etc.).
- Experience with major Database Platforms (SQL, Oracle).
- Experience with one or more NoSQL platforms (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, or similar).
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik.