You will provide office support to the Sales team with the creation of collateral for sales presentations and bids and in some instances, acting as a link between Clients and the SureStep team. You will show professionalism during all interactions and provide feedback to the SureStep team on next steps and required actions on individual projects.
You will be instrumental in documenting new and revised company processes and policies, ensuring to consider company-wide views and engagement. You will be expected to be able to multitask, maintaining good relations, internally and externally while doing so. Cross-departmental work may be required. Organization, flexibility, and excellent time management skills will be among your top skills.
- Communicate about project status with direct management and other leadership individuals.
- Assist customers and handle general inquiries.
- Liaise with all departments and vendors to obtain and update project information or materials.
- Schedule, track, and provide support materials for meetings and project events.
- Enter relevant updates and data to support systems and applications.
- Maintain paper/electronic files.
- Assist with creation of sample collateral for RFPs, bids, and company templates.
- Keep the opportunity pipeline up to date in the CRM system.
- Prepare the tombstone data for RFPs and other bids or SOWs.
- Offer proposals to the leadership team of improvements to process that are inefficient and lacking direction.
- Enter new risk assessments into our in-house GRC system for tracking and accountability.
- Follow up on attestations that are outstanding and posing risk to SureStep IT Inc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Asset: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 1 to 3 years related job experience
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communicator
- Enhanced problem-solving skills
- Adherence to best practices
- Enhanced Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong typing skills
- Process improvement knowledge
- Strong Client relationship management skills
- Ability to contribute to planning and support processes
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium, and long term
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to resolve issues and meet
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under own initiative
- Ability to write documentation and training materials
- Self motivated to learn and acquire new skillsets