The Systems Architect is to design, configure, operate and perform maintenance on networking and computer systems — including hardware, software, web portals, internet and intranet connections, firewalls, servers, and security — that allow company infrastructures to function. You will consider the size, resources, data needs, desired user experience and budget of each company to determine its computing needs.
Tasked with the overall design and maintenance of an IT system, The System Architect must be knowledgeable in this area of expertise.
- Responsible for designing and implementing short and long-term strategic goals for managing and maintaining systems and software.
- To look after total design
- Documented steps for initiation of designs
- Customized solution for client requirements and detailing in layman terms
- Description of system requirement for the entire set up within an organization
- To perform the price tag analysis for the equipment
- Analysis of integration limitations and to find its solutions
- Following the standard guidelines
- To serve the group supervision
- To help in the maintenance of the IT systems across several locations on a periodic basis
- To create the system backup management plan
- Diagnosing the issue and resolving it on demand
- To define the system upgrades and make ready for future addition without any disturbance.
- They should have an idea for fixing the system problems in case of sudden system failure or crash
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience working in systems architect or other related role
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Possesses strong communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans
- Extensive experience in system and network creation and development
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
- Above-average analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards and products research
- Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
- Experience providing guidance and leadership to novice systems engineers
- Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
- Familiarity and expertise in a variety of programs