Our team works in tandem with the IT organization as a trusted partner. Dedicated and shared resources work to meet with business leaders and address questions and work to ideate solutions with the team in real time.
As one of the largest legacy insurance and annuity companies, servicing over one-hundred of the Global Fortune 500 companies, the organization required a complex and robust risk management system. Needing a sophisticated managed services program to ensure the success of the GRC program, SureStep was engaged to manage the platform.
SureStep was able to fully deploy, customize, and operationalize the organization’s system within their required timeframe and on budget. As a result, they have continued to grow their GRC program around the world and have engaged SureStep in other areas of the business such as fully managed information governance and integration services.
SureStep is also expanding the GRC footprint by adding more modules and providing complete implementation programs. All these services are provided in a ‘white glove’ manner – the client just uses the system and requests any changes.
- Implementation of GRC Modules including Policy & Compliance, Internal Audit, Operational Risk, and Financial Model Risk
- ETL, data governance, and data integration services
- Management of multiple environments’ and ensuring platform best practices
- Management of the GRC platform including all administration tasks
- First line support for the platform and associated systems