A World leader in the provisioning of horse racing and betting entertainment is under enormous regulatory pressure and scrutiny to ensure the protection of its Clients privacy from outside vendors or any data transfer from the integration of services systems used within the organization.
During SureStep's engagement it was identified that a bridge was needed to allow for development and testing to be completed during all cycles of the project without access to the Client data or systems.
To accomplish this, infrastructure was architected to allow for the following;
- Secure transfer of configuration environments only
- Process to architect development environments
- Change Request Registry identification
- Versioning & Packaging of deliverables
- Process and Testing Documentation for agile cycles
Development of this testing methodology allowed for a more agile project cycle reducing time to completion.