Operating in the cloud typically means that a company will spend two-thirds of its budget creating cloud solutions and one-third managing them. With advancements in automation and analytics, the cost of managing cloud workloads has significantly decreased.
Unfortunately, this decrease has led companies to make the mistake of not questioning how much they are spending in the cloud, causing some organizations to spend more than they previously were.
When running workloads in the cloud, companies need to change the way they procure, manage, and optimize their cloud services. At SureStep, all our Digital Transformation Services involve the cloud. We help companies drive financial and operational efficiencies by moving on-premises systems and applications to AWS or Azure.
SureStep can help your company succeed in the cloud. We engineer and manage systems for dozens of clients globally while right-sizing and optimizing your cloud spend and infrastructure.
Cloud Management Platform
Cloud Management Services
Cloud Optimization Services
Cloud Consumption Services
Cloud Security Management
Cloud Strategy & Governance
Our Cloud Consulting Services enable organizations to transform quickly. SureStep’s approach aligns cloud transformation with business priorities across technology, processes, risk avoidance, and people. We help our clients succeed by defining key goals and metrics upfront so they can use these metrics to optimize performance while realizing ROI and controlling costs.
We provide cloud:
- Strategy and Assessment
- Center of Excellence
Cloud platforms and services provide an opportunity for increased automation, scalability, performance, and security control. SureStep’s comprehensive cloud modernization approach supports everything related to cloud from strategy and planning through design, development, deployment, migration, and ongoing support.
We deliver services related to:
- Transformation Program
- Cloud Architecture
- Infrastructure Modernization
- Application Modernization
- Modern Workforce Implementation
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability Engineering
- Integration via Boomi and Native API Connectors
We help organizations realize long-term ROI, modernized solutions, and improved processes with the capability to easily scale workloads based on utilization, demand, and resiliency.
Our migration options include:
- Full Data Center Migration
- Single Workload to Cloud
Whether your cloud infrastructure includes multiple cloud providers or combines a variety of cloud services, including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and FaaS, we assess, design, and implement security solutions to reduce exposure to risk and to communicate security effectiveness to key stakeholders.
Our Cloud Security services include:
- Advisory Services
- Secure Architecture
- Vulnerability Management as a Service
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Services provide ready-made intelligence for your applications and workflows. SureStep helps your company harness AI to make your data work better for you. Our AI Services easily integrate with your applications to address common use cases, such as personalized recommendations, modernizing your contact center, improving safety and security, and increasing customer engagement.
Because we use the same deep learning technology that powers other services, you get quality and accuracy from continuously- learning APIs.
Advanced Text Analytics
Use natural language processing (NLP) to extract insights and relationships from unstructured text.
Automated Code Reviews
Automate code reviews to identify your most expensive lines of code with listed recommendations.
Easily build conversational agents improve customer service and increase contact center efficiency.
SureStep’s other AI capabilities include:
Image and Video Analysis
Text to Speech
Analytics empower your company to identify future trends for your enterprise, enhancing the productivity and management of your teams based on past and current performance.
Business environments are becoming increasingly competitive. While data is more accessible than ever before, many organizations are still not understanding how benefit from its value. However, some organizations have realized the importance of data and have taken measures to harness the information.
SureStep can deliver deep insights into your day-to-day business activities by helping you identify business needs and providing the ideal analytics solution for your organization.
Drives Self-Service and Automation
The performance analytics solution offered by SureStep allows your business to transform into a goal-focused enterprise. With integrated and easy-to-use solutions for reporting and analysis, you will be able to understand where the greatest improvements can be made, advancing targeted areas of the business, right up to the overall health of the organization.
Our analytics solution offers more than 600 predefined key performance indicators (KPIs) to help you measure the effectivity of platform processes. Interactive and responsive dashboards provide powerful metrics, giving you the crucial insights needed to enhance the quality of processes and services throughout your organization.
These performance analytics solutions allow your business to determine the latest trends and ensure continuous improvement through:
- Text analytics that offer structured data to identify trends
- Thresholds, including predefined values, lows, and highs, to generate alerts automatically
- End-to-end transparency throughout timelines and processes
- Real-time visibility on predictive forecasts and results to improve decision making
SureStep offers integrated analytics solutions to help your business in numerous ways, including:
- Empowering employees with real-time information regarding work trends, such as request fulfilment
- Providing real-time data to increase efficiency and productivity levels throughout the enterprise
- Allowing employees to access context-sensitive data immediately and use this information to meet the customer expectations
- Being able to alert management or peers about a potential problem that might create issues or breaches
- Providing an overall view of real-time results and performance trends on interactive and responsive dashboards, allowing executives to make informed decisions and action plans
- Offering plug-and-play solutions that include analytics, dashboards, and KPIs which integrate with other applications
Workflow automation can take over repetitive tasks and orchestrate multiple business processes within operations whilst providing visibility into each step. With SureStep, it's easy to automate complex IT tasks across systems to create a single, seamless process with centralized control.
Your employees perform tasks, make decisions, and conduct a variety of workflows every day. Whether you’re looking to improve customer-facing workflows or internal processes, each one requires different steps to execute or guide activities.
These varied activities present three challenges:
- How do you optimize and scale activities in the most accurate, consistent, and responsive way to satisfy customers?
- How do you find a solution that can meet diverse needs to handle less-structured, case-centric activities?
- How do you measure performance and determine what needs improvement?
Manual workflows can easily disrupt or slow operations. Lack of transparency and dependence on employees leave businesses vulnerable to a variety of bottlenecks that create inefficiencies.
Automating workflows safeguards against potential barriers and empowers business professionals to directly participate in designing business solutions.
SureStep helps companies implement virtual assistants, chatbots, and intelligent GRC and reporting solutions. These automated systems and workflows reduce errors and improve efficiency.
Automate at scale
Do more with less by deploying hands-off processing while managing cases and exceptions.
Deliver consistent experiences
Provide a consistent and transparent user experience with reusable, standardized workflows.
Operate flexible workflow styles
Seamlessly blend structured and unstructured processes into a smooth, repetitive workflow.
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Cloud technologies are evolving rapidly, making it difficult to understand, analyze, and consider so much information. SureStep Cloud Transformation Services help business and IT leaders keep up with the latest cloud technologies so they can follow best practices and avoid risks.
To enable cloud management, we advise that organizations no longer think in terms of “tools” that manage a set of given infrastructure but rather in terms of a “platform” that manages a hybrid set of cloud components.
A cloud management platform should deliver on three primary capabilities:
- It must operate across a complex, multicloud, and hybrid cloud estate that includes legacy and private cloud environments, along with multiple public clouds. Having a single control plane across the entire estate is critical for auditing the journey to the cloud and maximizing its effectiveness.
- For cloud optimization, the cloud management platform must support cloud spend management by providing billing analytics, cloud credit optimization, price simulation and market comparison data.
- The platform needs to evolve over time. As public cloud providers evolve and bring innovation to the market, a cloud management platform must be able to deliver this innovation on an ongoing basis or, at minimum, not hinder or limit its use by developers.
Stay Compliant as Your Business Transforms
Ask for an Integrated Risk Consultation from SureStep and work with one of our digital transformation experts who will map out your challenges with GRC and ESG and mitigate your risk.