Request an Environmental, Social, and Governance Quick Start
Get ESG On-Demand
As a trusted guide and advisor, SureStep understands that environmental, social, and governance (ESG) is the path to becoming a better corporate citizen. We’re glad you’ve decided to consider us in your search for guidance along the journey to becoming more sustainable.
We’d like to give you a jumpstart to environmental, social, and governance. That’s why we’re offering ESG On-Demand.
What to Expect
- Fill out the form to request ESG on-demand.
- Get a follow-up call from a SureStep representative who will set up your environmental, social, and governance quick start.
- Work with one of our sustainability experts who will give you ESG on-demand.
- As part of ESG Advisory, we:
- Help identify key stakeholder expectations
- Assess major impact areas
- Define your ambition level
- Set targets and measures to reach them
Our proven methods provide guidance and data-driven assessments to enable lasting business transformation. We analyze all areas of the company to understand current organizational maturity and build the roadmap for the future.
Fill out the form to ask for your consultation.
“As an end result of this implementation, we estimated that the team will save approx. 23% of investigation hours in leg work and analysis of financial items.”
Financial Issue Management
Governance, Risk, and Compliance
We help you climb the mountain of risk and compliance regulations.
Environmental, Social, and Governance
SureStep works with your company to make you more sustainable.
Our team provides your company with cloud-based solutions for modernization.
A privately held company with offices in Canada, USA, Singapore, and Hong Kong, SureStep's global presence ensures a seamless delivery experience anywhere. SureStep has 100+ clients across diverse industries such as Financial Services, Natural Resources, Transportation, Manufacturing, Utilities, and Technology. The company is a strategic reseller for market leading platforms including IBM, ServiceNow, Tableau, and Microsoft.